Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

On rough days and imaginary pillow fort company

So it's Wednesday again. I'm surprised at how fast time flies now with work and everything. It's almost weekend again it would seem, and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with Pony and dissing pretty much everyone else. I was woken up this morning and I'm still in a rather cranky mood. I hope it gets better. Wednesdays are enough work as it is, I don't want to have to do go through it all in a pissy mood.




It sucks to feel so crappy when I felt really good yesterday. My mood is so much like a cha-cha or whatever, keeps going back and forth. Today I miss everything. I miss Sand. I miss my funky hair. I miss having Pony in my apartment. I miss having afternoons off. I miss not having obligations towards anyone. I miss my sister Hannibal and hanging out at her place. I miss gossiping. I miss my awesome video game parties. I miss Japan. I miss Canada. I miss my adopted grandparents. I miss seeing the world.

If I could reach that cafe sometime soon, that'd be nice.
Even though every passing day leads a little bit closer to the final goal, it's hard to stay patient and focused right now. Ah well. I know that I'll sort things out eventually, I'll get where I want to go and I'll be fine in the end. Some days are just heavier than others.

Pillow fort time again tonight. I'm just leaving these boys here for some imaginary pillow fort company, because shitty days crave handsome men to make everything feel better.






No comments:

Post a Comment