Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

On kicking ass and taking names with 36 hours to go

36 hours now until our mid-term critique. I've kept the steam going since yesterday and still feel pretty damn good about it. Hungry though. I want to eat all the time, which is a kinda typical pre-hand-in symptom. I'm dual-wielding cinnamon buns and snap peas at the moment. My brain's exercising, don't judge me.

Days when I need to get shit done are days when I get the same taste in music as my 15-year old self and revert back to the days of old-school Marilyn Manson.



It's kinda sick how my school congratulates itself on the fact that the amount of people who feel like shit has dropped, when the drop was from like 63% to 53%. Every other person who attends the Architecture school feels like shit. Any other school, place of work or, well anything, that would've been deemed unacceptable and dangerous. This school thrives on people feeling like shit. It's glorified. When we last year complained about 70 hour work weeks before hand-ins, one of the teachers scoffed and said "That's architecture". Really.

Realistic portrait.
It sucks when you look at the clock sometime in the afternoon only to realize that you have at least another 8 hours to go, an entire workday. But you know what? Fuck that. Fuck everything. Fuck feeling sorry for myself. I'm actually getting somewhere. I actually feel kinda good about this. Sleepiness can go suck a dick. Whiny critics the same.

Hemingway sent me a list of Cantonese insults as a homework assignment. I think I'll go with 屌你老母臭閪* if someone complains about anything at all.


*Fuck your mother's stinky cunt. Immature, who, me?

No comments:

Post a Comment