Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

On blog birthdays


Happy one year birthday, blog! Technically you were born in my brain on New Years Day last year, but the very first post didn't come along until the 8th. Here we are, having gone full circle, and while I haven't managed to get as far as I would've wished in terms of geographical position when I wrote that first post a year ago today, I've still come a long way mentally. It feels like more than a year though. I hardly even remember writing it, and yet there it is.

365 days have passed. I guess all that's left to do right now is to wait to see what happens in the next 365. I'm looking forward to it. Hope you silent readers come along for the ride! Being neurotic about things is so much more fun when you have company.

No comments:

Post a Comment