Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

On watching Project Runway obsessively, S11E2

That awkward moment when you're lounging at home in just your (admittedly fabulous) galaxy print robe (and not much else), your roomie G comes home and you go out to greet him only to find out that his dad has come too. "Oh. Eh, hi!" *flees into room to put clothes on* G has seen me in small amounts of clothes so I don't feel too weird around him, but I'd rather be a bit more put together when meeting peoples parents. Maybe the fault is mine for lounging around in a robe at 2 in the afternoon. Nah, fuck that, it's Saturday.

So yeah, new Project Runway out last night. I've gotta say, I'm falling a little bit in love with Tu. *carrying a tray of beer, looking competent* Tu's voice-over: "My parents actually own a restaurant." *beer falls off and crashes, disaster everywhere* Tu: (/;°ロ°)/

*Susan Sarandon walks in* Tu: "She got a... mmmmhhmmmm... big boobie (booty?)" (*゜▽゜*)

Yawn.


That being said, his outfit was crazy boring. All in all, most outfits were crazy boring. I wasn't all that crazy about the winner actually. It was ok, nothing fantastic really.

Yawn.

Yawn.


Nice pants, but yawn.
Yawn.

Yawn.
I really don't get all the commotion about the kilt though (minus the super tasteless flap).

"Let's put balls on his balls. Hurr hurr"
Like Tom and Lorenzo said - 'her' guys wouldn't wear a skirt, and yet she doesn't consider the girls' feelings on the mini shorts/skort thing? *sigh* It's like the stupid drunk chick at the impromptu birthday party I went to yesterday who said that "there are no demeaning woman rolls on TV/in movies, because as long as women chose to participate, they're all fine. Also, women can make BABIES! That's how we're equal to men." Derp derp derp.

I loved James' comment about "I know teamwork!" when trying to figure out what went wrong. Uhm... unless I'm mistaken, you went off to pout in a corner and didn't talk to anyone? Some teamwork there.
Beach jock anyone?

His outfit was so boring it made me a sad. Good thing he went home, I don't think I could've taken much more of that really.

No comments:

Post a Comment