Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

On sighs and sloths

FML
I wish it were socially acceptable for women to get time off when they have periods. I'm on a personal vendetta against my ovaries and would at this point rather stab myself in the leg with a fork if I could get out of this shit. Birth-control made it go away, but on the other hand it made me gain weight like a motherfucker and made my mood go all crazy, so no more of that. Being a girl sucks sometimes. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

There's so much to get done and I'm not exactly feeling up for it. The winter's been really long and there's so much that I've gotta get through, but I'm so tired. This last semester has my brain working 24/7, even on weekends, which doesn't leave a lot of time to relax my brain. Unfortunately the pressure makes me go into full-on escapist mode when things feel too tough.

Me, every day of the week.
 Fuck it. I'll get it done, just... I'll get it done. No excuses. When I head out to Asia Nonstop's east:azn party this Friday (k-pop, j-pop and c-pop, sounds like heaven), I want to be able to do it with a clear conscience. So, until then, sloths for slothy motivation. Enjoy.

Pocket-sized sloth, do want.

Cuddly <3


Aww.

Look at that widdle face!
I need a blanket sloth.
I want my own slothy pet <3

No comments:

Post a Comment