Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

On the type of horoscope I can believe in

I changed my mind about today after reading A softer world's update:
And here is your horoscope: Today is a good day to just start over. Be wary of saving too much money, because disaster could strike at any time, and I’m pretty sure heaven is just you sitting there wishing you’d bought an XBOX because it turns out you can take it with you, but there’s nothing to buy in the great beyond. Be on the lookout for a new love! Everyone has kisses. Who is going to slip one into your pocket when you aren’t looking? Your lucky numbers this week are: 1,2,3, all the way up to infinity. I am just saying. Shit is going to go good for you. Open your mouth! Get ready!

Today's going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment