Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

On k-pop-induced premature ejaculation

Nothing says Happy Valentine s day like some dictators, am I right?

Valentine's day bores me. Possibly because I have to spend it alone, but yeah. I'm not the kind of person who craves attention from someone I like as much as I like giving it. I'm not desperate for a Valentine's date, I'm not interested in being taken to dinner or given stuff. It's just that watching couples or happy facebook updates or people with bouquets on the train makes me tired and annoyed. Maybe not annoyed, and not even sad really, but a little like I'm missing out and unaware on what to do about it. Relationships baffle me, I haven't been in a proper one for years, and even that one was a serious disaster, so I don't know how they're supposed to work. I don't want that Hollywood bullshit. I don't believe in happily ever afters.

People call me Sheldon for a reason.

Fuck it. I'm spending my Valentine's day evening eating chocolate and watching k-pop boy band videos. Consider it my Valentine's day present to you, world. Here, have some hot men, they're on me.

Starting with the kings of being drool-worthy:



No, you guys are fantastic, baby. *happy sigh*



Crime-solving curious Koreans to the rescue!



In what world do five muscly dudes walk around casually in corridors? Because that's a world for me. Oh Jaejoong <3



One of each except the long-haired blonde. I want two of him.



Note the extremely phallic sculpture-thingie in the background. How's a girl to keep her composure with that and ten hot men?

 

TOP and G-Dragon. I... oh... oh... I... OH...!

...jizzed in my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment