Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

On being a perv for Junsu

You know how I posted that Junsu video the other day that I was obsessing about? Where I said I didn't know why I was obsessing? Well, I lied. Kinda.

I like the song, it's catchy as hell, but come on. COME ON. Have you even seen the guy? He's sex on legs.

Because you can never go wrong with suits.

Pony and I spent the morning eating pancakes and watching Project Runway, which turned into googling k-pop boy bands which turned to Junsu (who's in the same band as Jaejoong btw), and Jesus Christ monkey balls, baby got back.


I mean dat ass! I'm normally not one to stare at guys' asses, but shit, look at that thing. And the hips, oh god. Y and I were decimated to a blushing giggling pile on the couch, grabbing wildly in the air to squeeze some imaginary Junsu butt. The way he can manipulate his body to move that sensually is just mind-boggling. People ask me why I like k-pop when the music is so generic, and while I can admit to this being seriously shallow, a lot of it started out from the actual videos. While I really like the music now (and it's not all generic either), the videos are well-produced, the dancing is amazing and holy crap, the men. The men!

Oh myyy.
The way men are portrayed in Asia is really different from the western way, where men all have to be hard an tough at all times. But look at Junsu in this shot - soft, relaxed and utterly manly. It's an alternative way of men being sexy that I think society kinda benefits from. I wish the range would be more accessible to guys here too without being perceived as *gasp* gay or a ladyboy or whatever. Soft men are hot. Deal with it.

It's funny in a way (and sad in many others) how I was a bit apprehensive about posting something so openly sexual on the blog, wondering about what light it would cast on me as a person. But really, why the hell do I care? And why would it? The stereotypical man is welcome to drool over busty scantily clad women at any time and talk about how they'd want to bang her, but when it comes to women and feeling that way about men, it's something that supposedly drives people away and cheapens us. Women are sexual beings, same as men. Vaginas can be like sex offenders with ADHD too (thank you Pony for the quote, I love it). I'm not really in the clear on why it's something we should be ashamed about, any of us.

While I love k-pop, k-pop boy bands, and drooling over their members, I'm not some crazed stalker fan girl with no grasp of reality or interest for real life people. I just like looking at pictures of sexy people. Doesn't everyone? So here's some sexy Junsu for you all.

This picture made Pony shout "MY BODY IS READY!" and I can only agree.
I love men in soft fabrics. Cuddle cuddle cuddle.
Although this image just makes me want to abuse him a little, in a good way.
*drool*
Do want.
That'll have to be it for now, kids. All this looking at a good-looking man is making my brain melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment