Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

On runway mishaps and burrito bonanzas

That awkward moment when you dream you're walking in a fashion show for Diane von Fürstenberg and there's no backstage crew, so when you're struggling to dress yourself for your second look you first accidentally put on the wrong dress and then end up not having time to walk the runway at all. On top of all of this, the runway is ended with a critique much like the ones we have in school, in which the David Icke-lookalike who critiqued my architecture presentation asks why I didn't show the final look, and I go "I uhm... I did, you must not have been paying attention." You're not fooling anyone, dream self.

Shit man, modeling 's hard.
So I scored a C on my thesis project, which considering this piece of shit spring is more than I thought I'd get. Seems like everyone else scored in that general ballpark, even O and Max who did their thesis project together and made something that I'd been feeling inferior to all spring, so that was cool. Spent part of the evening celebrating and having a nice dinner out with my class, during which I noticed that in my still-exhausted state, two measly beers is enough to get me tipsy so in order to not make an ass of myself I stuck to water for the rest of the evening. Not only do I have granny hobbies, I also party like a granny. I ate a huge burrito too, so now I don't need sustenance for what feels like days, a bit like a snake.

Tasty, tasty burrito.
For some reason the subway was crowded as fuck, which was surprising for a Wednesday. I hate crowded trains, especially when I'm tired and cranky, as they always put me in a bad mood. I managed to find myself a seat, but that means that you instead have to live with having someone's ass rub against your shoulders until it's time to get off. I hate crowded subways, or crowds in general to be fair. I'm not really a people person, even less so when I'm tired. Got home to Pony and G, watched some Game of Thrones and passed out at the foot of my bed like a tired-out puppy. This recuperation thing will probably take longer than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment