Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

On the commencement speech I never had

Ok, ok, I know I already posted stuff today, but hey, who knows when blog.com will be down again, so I wanted to share with you John Green's Butler Commencement Address, which is awesome, just like it's writer.



It's long, but stick with it. I missed my commencement speech because I was on the phone, trying to locate my uncle who was on a completely different part of campus looking for my school, so I found another one. A better one, even though I love our kind Spanish examiner with his funny accent. This makes me wonder if it's time to maybe try to not be so self-centered and maybe even a less worried.
Try not to worry so much about what you are going to do with your life. You are already doing what you are going to do with your life, and judging by your gownedness, you’re doing all right.
I hope so, John. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment