Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

On summer picnics and lazy times

I never really thought I'd become part of one of those lovey-dovey couples I love to hate so much, yet I find myself more and more acting just like that. The amounts of 'aww' one could get out of my relationship with Hemingway is pretty staggering. It's a nice feeling though, while at the same time a small rational voice in my brain is going "Oh my god, you guys". Well shut up, small rational voice, I'm having a good time.

Speaking of good time, today we made some picnic food (Japanese curry rice, sweet omelette roll, pickled spicy vegetables and kiwi for dessert) and headed out to the park near my apartment to be lazy in the sun. It's Sweden's national holiday today, a holiday no swedes celebrate, so Hemingway had the day off (except for a morning conference call when our living room became the center of the international toaster trade). We did important, life-changing things, such as figure out that we wear the same size shoe, try on said shoe, and pick flowers to bring home.







It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment