Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

On cards and credit

I totally love the apartment Hemingway's staying at at the moment, but it doesn't have internet connection, and that seriously cramps my style. I'm not entirely sure I'd leave at all otherwise. It makes me a terrible blogger, and my silent friends, I'm sorry. I'll try to get my act together, I promise.

I had to head in to Fridhemsplan today to pick up a dress that my mom had reserved at a store, only to find that my untrustworthy bank card had suddenly up and died on my completely. Always awkward. Time to order a new one. I hate standing at the counter, feeling like an idiot. It's like if you go to the store, decide not to buy anything, and then have to leave.


So anywho, in order to get some internet I'm now hanging out at the library here. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to use it, because I have some loan debts (curse you thesis essay!), so I decided to test it before taking a trip to the bathroom, which of course proved to be a near-fatal error. Now I'm stuck having to pee really badly with a laptop on my lap. Then again, I was just complimented by an old man for having such a 'nice-looking, convenient computer'. Aww. I love old people.

I had something longer planned for you guys today, but ice cream in the park calls my name. This getting acts together business seems doomed to failure. Hope you'll stick with me anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment