Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

On irresponsibility and vacations

Living with Hemingway really has its perks. Good food, fun times, lately being introduced to a really good anime (Shingeki no Kyojin, I haven't been this excited about an anime in ages) and lots of cuddles, but finding anything after he's been cleaning is nigh on impossible. I've lost the experiment money again. Time to go through my room properly. Ugh. Don't trust me with money, people. I'm hysterically irresponsible.

Speaking of hysterically irresponsible, I just found the bank note for the money. In the trash can. Seriously brain, why can't you differentiate between money and bills?

Representation of current mental capacities.
The reason I'm bitching about this now is the impending Greece trip with Pony and G, which I leave on... *checks watch* tomorrow. I went to exchange the money for euros at an exchange office, and the woman at the counter started asking the regular questions. "Where are you going?" "How long are you staying?" but then she started questioning me, by going "Are you really sure that's enough? I'd make sure I had more cash on me. You really should exchange more." and while I can understand the sentiment, I don't like being questioned when I'm doing things. I've been to Greece only about a million times, and since we're staying at our own place, there's no cost involved either, so all the costs involved are directly food related. Even eating out I don't spend as much money on food in a month as she figured I would in a week.

Anywho, I'll probably be a little MIA, but at least you'll know I haven't died. I have a few posts lined up for you, kinda like cooking show posts. "Here's some mindless rants I prepared earlier..." but I'll try to let you know that I'm alive and kicking from Greece too. Until then, I leave you with the wisdom of Jenna Marbles and hope you have a cool few days. Catch you later, silent readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment