Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

On getting letter bombed

Last night I got sick of not having any friends, and then it struck me: How did I make my Japanese friends to start with? Japan-guide's Friends section! Why hadn't I thought of that before? So I wrote up a short ad and posted it, and... well...


The response has been completely overwhelming. I think I've been contacted by over thirty people in the past twelve hours, encounting. Granted, some want to use me for free English practice and some are creepy dudes looking to date, but I'd like to think that somewhere in this mess of messages, I can find some cool people who just want to hang out and and be chill. It's going to take me a minute to sort through all of them, so I might be out of the loop for a little while. I'll be back soon though, promise! Peace out, homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment